Saturday, January 17, 2009

Blog 1

Class has started and I was worried for a little while. One of my lab partners from what I observed was really lacking in the skills that would be required for completion of the lab work. This being the case it meant there would be more work for myself and the other lab partner in the long run. This was going to make class less enjoyable constantly having to keep and eye out for any mistakes made along the way. As the second class roled around my previous fears had been rectified about having to watch this individual through out the semester, but more work was still placed upon my lab partner and myself. I am really interested to see how things go and to learn about these organisms as the class progresses. I hope my previous experiences will help me move through the class easily and be of assistance to the others when ever the chances present themselves.

1 comment:

  1. If you are still having problems with your lab partner you should tell him/her! It would be of greater benefit for you to tell the person, so that they can get some help to learn the skills needed rather than letting it go unheard! Also, through helping others, you can improve your own skills!

    ReplyDelete