Saturday, January 17, 2009

HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS!

As I PATIENTLY await January 12 many things cross my mind! How will my schedule balance out? Will the work load be far too much? Although nervous about how my classes would turn out, I knew that biol 4126 would not let me down. The first day turned out to be great! Initially, everyone introduced themselves, allowing me to meet some new people as well as reunite with the old. Next we discussed the syllabus. I must admit I was a bit disturbed when I read the words test, like what in the heck is Rainey thinking, but he reassured me that it would be nothing my little brain could not handle. Also, I learned some new terminology, as well as the different methods a scientist use to classify an microorganism. Which was most amazing to me was the way and capacity of my remembrance of everything I learned last year working with Dr. Rainey. Yep, I'm still a professional strain streaker. I now have a greater respect for the wonderful world of micro, and I am looking forward to the remainder of the semester. It feels great to be back!

2 comments:

  1. i wonder if you are so sure about those test still?

    ReplyDelete
  2. im afraid MY little brain won't be able to handle this test. Dr. Rainey fooled us the first week....

    ReplyDelete