Monday, March 2, 2009

Never give up on the last man past the flag.....

For my Mardi Gras Break I spent my week mostly studying for the MCAT and catching up on reading in my other classes. We have a bunch of information to cover for this midterm and my Virology midterm will be quite difficult as well. This was actually my first year at LSU that I didn't go to New Orleans. I usually head there for Friday and Saturday because there is too many people Sunday- Tuesday, but I was lacking in the funds to attend the M.G. bash.

So I decided to head home for the break to visit my family and to get a part replaced on my car, it’s been broke since I bought the thing new. I bring my car in at 730AM on Monday and they said it’s a simple problem and it will be done Wednesday morning. Well Fat Tuesday rolls by and I call the dealership up at 9AM Wednesday morning and "What-A-Surprise", my car isn't ready. So stayed in Lake Charles to the evening and I get a call around 530 in the afternoon saying that my car won't be ready till Friday.

Since my GTO wasn't ready, I took the LS back. Well on Friday I get a call at 4PM, it was the dealership saying my car was fixed and ready to be picked up. I was pretty excited to have my car back. I made plans for my parents to meet me in Lafayette to pick up my car on Saturday. Well I make it to Lobdell when I get a call from my mom. She tells me, "The part of your car is still broke." I'M FURIOUS!!!! Not only does it take a week just to change a plastic piece, but they also FAILED at fixing the problem.

With that being said, Mardi Gras Break has been a little aggravating, but overall I had a good break…

I miss my car:

1 comment: